Lemongrass essential oil has origins in Southeast Asia, though it is now cultivated in countries around the world. It is distilled from the leaves and woody stalks of the lemongrass plant, and it produces a subtle citrus-herb scent. Lemongrass oil offers a sophisticated and relaxing aroma that can transform your home’s environment into a comforting sanctuary. Try diffusing Lemongrass for an aroma that can inspire a sense of clarity and relaxation for you and your family. Enhance daily chores by adding Lemongrass to your cleaning products, dishes, and laundry. By adding 3–4 drops to a sink full of dishes, a load of laundry, or your all-purpose cleaner formula, you can transport yourself with an exotic, clean-smelling boost. Lemongrass oil’s relaxing aroma also makes it a great complement to a post-workout massage.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Purifies the air from bad odors
- Reduces musky aromas in moist, damp environments
- Enhances massage after activity
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents neral, geranial, limonene, and beta-caryophyllene