Bergamot essential oil’s effervescent citrus aroma makes it a great addition to your morning routine and to liven up your household chores. The yellow-green peel of this orange-shaped fruit is cold pressed to produce pure essential oil. While Bergamot has a primarily tart and uplifting aroma, there are also sweet and relaxing elements, making it a popular addition to perfumes. Bergamot has attracted attention for its skin-cleansing properties, and its elegant scent makes it a popular addition to luxury shampoos, soaps, and cleansers. Bergamot can cause photosensitivity, so avoid applying it before spending time in the sun.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- May help calm everyday skin irritations
- May reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Has skin-cleansing properties
*Bergamot can cause photosensitivity; do not apply it before going into direct sunlight.
- May help relieve tension during times of occasional stress
- Has a citrus aroma with a floral hint