WE ARE OPEN!!
However, we want to ensure the safety and health of our clients upon return.
We are taking all necessary actions to provide a clean and safe facility for
each of you by following the CDC Guidelines.
Below you can read the steps we are taking and
the requirements for our clients moving forward.
1) All appointments will remain by appointment only. No walk-ins.
2) Masks are not required for clients but are recommended.
3) Masks and gloves will be worn by staff at all times.
4) Our waiting area will be prohibited at this time.
5) Our back door will be open for clients 10 minutes prior to appointment time and you will be guided directly to your first room of service. Please do not come more than 10 minutes before your appointment.
6) There will be no more than 10 people in our facility at a time along with the 6ft social distancing rule.
7) We will be enhancing sanitation and sterilization of all surfaces before and after clients.
8) No more than one guest with our clients at a time.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1) If you feel sick, please reschedule your appointment.
2) If you have experienced a cough or fever within two weeks of your appointment, please reschedule.
3) If you have traveled out of the country within 60 days of your appointment, please let the staff know immediately.
If you have any questions or concerns about our practices, sanitation, or your appointments, please feel free to send us an email for the quickest response: